I am a PhD student at Deptartment of Computer Science, The University of Hong Kong.
My supervisor is Dr. Hubert Chan.
I received my BSc in Probabilty and BSc in Economics (Double Major) from Peking University in 2014.
- Algorithms and approximation algorithms
- PhD. Computer Science, The University of Hong Kong, 2014 ~ present
- BSc. School of Mathematical Sciences, Peking University, 2010 ~ 2014
Online Submodular Maximization with Free Disposal: Randomization Beats 1/4 for Partition Matroids,
, SODA 2017
On (1,\epsilon)-Restricted Max-Min Fair Allocation Problem,
, ISAAC 2016
Cheeger Inequalities for General Edge-Weighted Directed Graphs,
, COCOON 2015
- 2014-2015 Autumn: CSIS1117_COMP1117 Computer Programming I / Computer Programming (Prof. Chan Fung Chong)
- 2015-2016 Autumn: COMP9601 Theory of Computation and Algorithms Design (Prof. Tak-Wah Lam)